Native to Australia, lemon eucalyptus oil combines the decongesting properties of eucalyptus oil with the insect repellent properties of citronella.
Lemon eucalyptus essential oil is commonly inhaled to help clear blocked airways and allow easier breathing.
Its cleansing properties also make lemon eucalyptus oil useful for cleaning and maintaining a hygienic home.
Our 100% Pure Lemon Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora) Essential Oil is pale yellow in colour. Its scent lies somewhere between eucalyptus and citronella - it has a sharp, cleansing aroma with strong citrus notes.
This oil is extracted from the lemon eucalyptus tree, a subspecies of the eucalyptus tree native to Australia.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Citriodora
The lemon eucalyptus tree, or the 'lemon-scented gum tree', was discovered and lauded for its benefits by William Jackson, a nineteenth century English botanist and the first director of Kew Gardens.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soap making. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.