Skip to content
- (Pachyphytum oviferum) succulent loves sunlight and warmth, it is not cold hardy at all and will not do well in freezing conditions.
- Water once the top soil is dry and be careful to avoid getting water on the leaves to prevent from flushing away the precious farina (fine powder covering the leaves that helps protect it against harsh sunlight).
- It’s active growing season is during colder months and over these periods you may need to water it more frequently.
- Overwatering will literally cause the leaves to burst, resulting in black spots.
- Remember that terracotta pots release moisture in hot conditions, in which case you will need to keep an eye on
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh